|Break The Grey LIVE||Performing Their New Skit|
Special Music Performance By
Currently in the Studio Recording New EP
Feat: The New Single Rise Up
Keynote Speaker: Beth Nimmo
Mother of Rachel Joy Scott
Owner of the 2016 Box Office film
"I'm Not Ashamed"
|Full of enormous passion and experience, Ballenger's Pop/Rock style features a unique and unforgettable ability to integrate crowd participation into their shows. Years of hard work led to performances in China, Russia, the United States, Canada, and international television. With songs that touch the hearts of people and the heart of God coupled with a God-given ability to captivate an audience, Ballenger has impacted hundreds of thousands of lives. There is a new album on the way and there are select show dates and music available on iTunes. Ballenger and Break the Grey are on the brink of expansion. The potential for positive impact on this generation has no limits.||Rachel Joy Scott was the first student killed at the Columbine High School shooting in 1999 that tragically claimed the lives of 15 people, including the 2 gunmen. Rachel left an incredible legacy of faith, kindness, and compassion which is evident in the powerful writings she left behind in her journals. Beth Nimmo is the author of two books, owner of a non-profit organization, and the founder of a film titled "I'm Not Ashamed" (released in the Fall of 2016). Beth has continued to whole-heartedly dedicate her life to encouraging others. Beth continues to share that through God's grace even the worst day of our life can be transformed into something beautiful.|
Special Remarks: Billy & Jodie Ballenger
Co - Founders of Break the Grey
Friday, May 18th
Special Remarks: Pastor Bill Campbell
Senior Pastor of Life Bridge Church
Your attendance will help to make this year's graduation banquet an unforgettable night.
This years fundraising goal is $125,000 please join us in this effort to impact teens in
our public school system.
- Dinner will include: Teriyaki Chicken Breast, Beef Shish Kebab, Potato Salad, Chef Salad, Fresh Fruit Bowl, Rolls, Dessert, Coffee, & Water
- Please keep in mind that our goal is to fill seats with adults and adult couples who are actively seeking to come alongside Break The Grey, support this mission, and honor our graduates.
- If you cannot attend, but you share our passion for helping public school students to live and not die, CLICK HERE to contribute online with a credit card.
- Each plate has been underwritten in advance by Break the Grey & our faithful table sponsors.
- Evening attire is business casual.
- Child care NOT provided
Registration required in order to attend this event. Your continued support of BTG is appreciated